If you are like me, you probably are constantly tidying up. I have one of the neatest houses you will every encounter. I am going to pass on some of my best tips.
- Throw out all old mail, newspapers, postcards immediately.
- Clean out the fridge every time you buy new groceries.
- Do not collect promotional cups.
- Buy matching white porcelain plates, bowls, and salad plates. It truly makes your cabinets look more organized.
- Only have 5 items out on the kitchen cabinets.
- Throw out flatware that does not cordinate.
- I have a giant ottoman that I throw all my daughters toys into. It allows for quick cleaning. You can do this also with some cute wicker baskets.
- Minimize the amount of items in the room. I try to only have lamps on my end tables. I don’t like to have a lot of clutter.
- Go through your bathroom cabinets and through out beauty products you don’t used.
- Throw away shampoo bottles that you bought and don’t use.
- Buy matching towels, shower curtain, and floor mats.
- Only have a soap dispenser on the top of the kitchen cabinets.
- Throw out clothes that you don’t feel amazing in.
- Buy organizional items that you love. Here is some of my favorite items that I own...shoe storage, jewelry storage, hangers.
- Only have clothes in your closet. Do not use it as an extra storage space.
- Have a laundry hamper by the door of your closet.
- Keep a toss and donation bin at the top of your closet.
- Have your jewelry easy to see so it is quick to grab and go. This is what I bought!
- Only have lamps and an alarm clock on your night stand. I have a google home as my alarm clock and I love it.
- I use my nightstand for storage of keepsacks, bible, notepad etc.
- Buy bedding that is not busy. This is similar to the bedding in my master bedroom and I love it. It really makes a room feel less cluttered.
- Donate old toys.
- Dontate MORE old toys! My daughter, Victoria only plays with half of her toys. Give your child’s old toys to someone who is less fortunate.
- I have a giant expandable folder that I keep my daughters art in.
- Upload all pictures onto the cloud or some sort of online database.
- Buy a planner.